When somebody says adventure, most people immediately think of bungee jumping in New Zealand or
Book with confidence: Coronavirus pandemic and worry-free bookings for 2020. Book now, pay later + free cancelation and a 10% discount.
Company Natures Ways d.o.o. (Nature’s Ways) organizes and performs sports activities in the Soča Valley, Slovenia such as: rafting, canyoning and other sports activities.
– minimum number of participants is 2 people
– minimum age of participants is described in the description of individual activities
– Sports activity takes place from the guest’s approach to the guide at the starting point, until the end of the excursion – returning back to our sports center. Nature’s Ways is not responsible for any damage incurred outside the expedition.
– In the event of bad weather or other exceptional circumstances, Nature’s Ways reserves the right to cancel or suspend activity at any time. If Nature’s Ways cancel the trip before starting, you are entitled to a refund. If the Nature’s Ways trip is interrupted or shortened during the trip itself due to higher forces (eg weather) and, consequently, for safety reasons, we do not return money.
– Nature’s Ways reserves the right to cancel a trip, if the number of participants is less than the minimum.
– In case of cancellation of the activity by the guest, after receiving obligatory equipment for sports activity and in case of a shortened trip due to poor physical fitness of the individual, the participant is not entitled to reimbursement of the reservation costs.
– For a full refund, customers must cancel reservations at least 24 hours before the start of the activity. If a person cancels the trip less than 24 hours before the start, Nature’s Ways will refund 50% of the amount paid.
– Nature’s Ways is not responsible for any injuries incurred in contravention of a signed statement or due to disregard of the instructions from Nature’s Ways.
– Nature’s Ways does not recommend participation in sports activities for pregnant women and people with serious health problems or injuries. Anyone who has any problems with asthma or other health problems must inform the guide or other employee of Nature’s Ways prior to starting the trip.
– Injury incurred during the trip must be reported immediately to the authorized person of Nature’s Ways. The participant completes the accident report, which he or she is obliged to sign. Nature’s Ways offers the injured person the appropriate first aid, or escort them to the nearest health facility. Nature’s Ways will not take into account any injuries reported subsequently or not reported in Nature’s Ways sports center.
– Nature’s Ways does not take any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged personal items.
– Nature’s Ways takes photos of all the participants in the activity and thus reserves the right to use photographs for promotional purposes.
– Nature’s Ways reserves the right to charge any damage, theft or loss of rented equipment.
The amount of the amount is determined in the appraisal process by the company’s professional staff.
Book your rafting or canyoning trip before the start of the season and get up to