SOČA DAY TRIP
Exploring this beautiful place can get overwhelming, since there are so many incredible things to see in a short amount of time. Let us help you. Join our guided tours and explore the natural and cultural heritage of the Soča Valley and the Triglav National Park. It's an absolute must-do for outdoor adventurers with limited time in Slovenia. Discover the most beautiful spots of the Soča river and take a swim if you dare - the average water temperature is 10°C. Explore the surrounding waterfalls and canyons (even those you can't find in the guide books), learn about the first world war battles taking place in the valley, while visiting one of the many outdoor museums and upgrade this experience with an optional rafting or canyoning trip (not included in the price).
About 5 - 6 hours.
All year. Everyday at 9.00.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- A tour of the Soča Valley's highlights.
- A moderate amount of walking.
- About 2 hours of driving with stops every 10 to 30 minutes to admire some of Slovenia's most beautiful natural attractions.
- Pick up and drop-off at designated meeting points or hotel pick-up in Bovec and nearby villages.
- A local guide.
- Transport by air conditioned mini van.
- Small group trip (max 8 people).
- FREE photos.
- National park fees.
- Rafting or canyoning trip (10% discount).
WHAT DO I NEED?
- Sports footwear.
- A towel and a bathing suit (optional but recommended).
70€ per person