The Srnica cave is located at the foothills of mount Kanin. It is about 700 m long cave system, with a height difference of about 65 m. At the end of the cave, we will finish the trip with a rappel down a 30 m cliff, which is guaranteed to get your heart racing. The walls of the cave contain fossils of heart-shaped shells only seen in this cave. One more interesting fact about it, is that because of its temperature, this cave used to be a natural fridge and people once used this place to store homemade cheese.
About 3 - 4 hours.
April - October. Everyday at 8.30 and 14.30.
- Professional equipment in excellent condition.
- A professional licensed guide.
- Transfer to the starting point and back to our sports center.
- Participants with any recent injuries must consult with us prior to attending the trip.
- Participants must be in somewhat good shape, because this activity requires some climbing, crawling, walking and rappelling.
WHAT DO I NEED?
Hiking shoes and some warmer clothes (temperature in the cave is 8°C also in summer).
55€ per person